Superior Service Excellence
AHG’s delivery of health engagement to customers is unique:
- All services with the exception of on-site support are delivered by highly-trained and experienced team members at our corporate headquarters.
- Members and clients are served through cross-functional teams under the leadership of RN’s which allows us to meet all service and clinical needs of our customers
- Team access and after-hours live support is available 24/7;
- Call response time is usually less than ten seconds;
- Our own technology platform is used to deliver, track and report on all AHG services;
- Services are managed and audited per AHG's propietary quality improvement protocols; and
- AHG is accredited by URAC for case management.
- Able to immediately connect with a live operator on the onset of the call.
Investment in health engagement services is typically at or slightly lower than competitor fees. Various pricing models exist based on customer specifications:
- Utilization Management
- Case Management
- Disease Intervention
- Patient Advocacy (Transparency Pricing)
- Audit and Negotiation
For over 30 years, AHG’s outcomes for clients have exceeded industry benchmarks.
- Member and customer satisfaction is over 90% in the outstanding/excellent category
- Precertification determination on an average is under 3 business days
- Return on investment (ROI) is over 4 to 1
- Member engagement is over 75% which translates to enhanced clinical, service and financial outcomes
- Member steering to PPO providers begins at precertification request
- Achieving an ROI of 10 to 1 is possible with bundled approach